About The Project
Born from the frustration of being unable to find events you’re interested in, close to you, at a time you want them. A problem that is even larger on the continent. Our Czech development team were voicing their frustration that such sites don’t extend to their part of the world. So we set them a challenge. Prototype an Event Catalogue that could be used for all event types, and that could be used around the globe.
‘Katalog It Akci’ was born (IT Catalogue of Events – https://it.katalogakci.cz/). The Event Catalogue system they developed was initially used to create a site focusing on IT Conference Events in the Czech Republic, and with a minimal budget has started to gain traction. The core system of ‘Katalog It Akci‘ is our core product; the tsium Event Catalogue. We intend to role out more sites over the next few years.
- It has been built in ASP.NET MVC and runs off of a SQL Lite database.
- It is hosted in Azure.
- The Mobile App has been developed in Xamarin and Grial Kit. We hope for this to be released by the end of the year.
- Initially the Event Catalogue was developed in only 2 months from inception to alpha release. Since then we find time when we can to add in additional functionality, and prepare for additional sites.
- It is a beautifully designed web application, available for use on all browsers and all devices.
- It includes a separate secure administration site written using the same technology.
- We will also shortly be releasing a Mobile App for the site written in Xamarin.
Watch this space for an English version.